Jason Petkevis, DMD believes cosmetic dentistry is about more than creating a pretty smile. While beauty is an important consideration, Dr. Petkevis is equally focused on addressing health concerns and functional problems to provide comfortable, long lasting results. Dr. Jason Petkevis has undergone advanced post graduate training in cosmetic dentistry. He has studied under some of the world’s leading dentists in functional and esthetic dentistry.
Cosmetic Dentistry Services at Dental Distinction
- Invisalign: Straighten crooked teeth in as little as 12 months with this clear aligner system. It was developed to fix mild to moderate malocclusion in teens and adults.
- Dental Implants: Provide the best option for missing teeth. This permanent procedure can replace your dentures and dental bridges.
- Porcelain Veneers: Strictly a cosmetic procedure, dental veneers can drastically change the appearance of deep teeth stains.
- Teeth Whitening: Dr. Petkevis offers professional teeth whitening services in his dentist office, or at-home teeth whitening kits for your convenience.
- Full Mouth Rehabilitation: Also known as a smile makeover, this service is aimed at fully restoring function AND beauty to your teeth, gums, and overall smile.
Much consideration and planning goes into designing your perfect smile. Dr. Petkevis provides each patient with a comprehensive evaluation to look for signs of instability and wear to determine the underlying cause for cosmetic concerns. In addition, he takes the time to listen to your goals and concerns and then designs a treatment plan that will create the smile of your dreams. He will never recommend unnecessary treatments, and will do his best to work within your budget.
What To Expect From Dental Distinction
What sets Dental Distinction apart from other cosmetic dental offices in the Philadelphia area is our comprehensive examination and analysis. Our cosmetic dentistry consultation includes:
- Diagnostic x-rays
- Oral cancer screening
- Periodontal screening (for gum disease)
- Dental caries (cavities) screening
- Digital bite analysis and examination of temporomandibular joints (TMJ) and jaw position
- Digital imaging for analysis, diagnosis, and treatment planning
- 2-D and 3-D models for analysis and treatment planning
What Do People See When You Smile?
Your smile is one of the first things people notice about you. Changing your smile with cosmetic dentistry can change your life. People will notice your confidence and personality instead of your dental problems. Choose the right cosmetic dentist.
If you are looking for a highly trained cosmetic dentist in Downingtown, Chester Springs, Main Line, Exton PA or surrounding communities, contact Dental Distinction for a consultation with Jason Petkevis, DMD. Call 610.400.1459 or schedule an appointment online.