Dr. Jason Petkevis practices Complete Care Dentistry in Chester Springs, Pennsylvania. He is one of the leading dentists in the greater Philadelphia area for advanced restorative and cosmetic dentistry procedures.
Dr. Petkevis has devoted extensive time and energy towards post-graduate training to be able to treat complex dental problems including missing teeth, worn/broken teeth, TMJ disorders, and cosmetic dental concerns. Unlike most dentists, Dr. Petkevis will approach your oral health by practicing Complete Dentistry, a concept he learned through his advanced education at The Dawson Academy.
Education & Training
- Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD) – Tufts University School of Dental Medicine, Boston, Massachusetts
- Post-Graduate Training – The Dawson Academy, St. Petersburg, Florida
Awards and Affiliations:
- Fellow in the Academy of General Dentistry
- Fellow in the International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Ambassador and Study Club Leader for the Dawson Academy
- Board of Directors for Greater Exton Dental Study Club
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Dental Society of Chester and Delaware County
Dr. Jason Petkevis is a lifelong resident of the Delaware Valley. Originally from Hammonton, New Jersey, Dr. Petkevis returned to the area to bring his skills as a comprehensive dentist to Chester Springs. Dr. Petkevis is married to Rachel and has a daughter, Kayla, and a son, Luke.
His greatest enjoyment comes from spending time with his family. In addition, he enjoys cooking barbecue on his smoker. Dr. Petkevis is an avid sports enthusiast, including weightlifting, skiing, hockey, and rooting on all of the local teams.