Jason Petkevis, DMD believes cosmetic dentistry is about more than creating a pretty smile. While beauty is an important consideration, Dr. Petkevis is equally focused on addressing health concerns and functional problems to provide comfortable, long-lasting results. He has undergone advanced post-graduate training in cosmetic dentistry. He has studied under some of the world’s leading dentists in functional and esthetic dentistry.
Cosmetic Dentistry Services at Dental Distinction
- ClearCorrect: Straighten crooked teeth in as little as 12 months with this clear aligner system. It was developed to fix mild to moderate malocclusion in teens and adults.
- Dental Implants: Provide the best option for missing teeth. This permanent procedure can replace your dentures and dental bridges.
- Porcelain Veneers: Strictly a cosmetic procedure, dental veneers can drastically change the appearance of deep teeth stains.
- Teeth Whitening: Dr. Petkevis offers professional teeth whitening services in his dentist office, or at-home teeth whitening kits for your convenience.
- Full Mouth Rehabilitation: Also known as a smile makeover, this service is aimed at fully restoring function AND beauty to your teeth, gums, and overall smile.
Much consideration and planning go into designing your perfect smile. Dr. Petkevis provides each patient with a comprehensive evaluation to look for signs of instability and wear to determine the underlying cause for cosmetic concerns. In addition, he takes the time to listen to your goals and concerns and then designs a treatment plan that will create the smile of your dreams. He will never recommend unnecessary treatments and will do his best to work within your budget.
What To Expect From Dental Distinction
What sets Dental Distinction apart from other cosmetic dental offices in the Philadelphia area is our comprehensive examination and analysis. Our cosmetic dentistry consultation includes:
- Diagnostic x-rays
- Oral cancer screening
- Periodontal screening (for gum disease)
- Dental caries (cavities) screening
- Digital bite analysis and examination of temporomandibular joints (TMJ) and jaw position
- Digital imaging for analysis, diagnosis, and treatment planning
- 2-D and 3-D models for analysis and treatment planning
What Do People See When You Smile?
Your smile is one of the first things people notice about you. Changing your smile with cosmetic dentistry can change your life. People will notice your confidence and personality instead of your dental problems. Choose the right cosmetic dentist near you.
Cosmetic Dentistry for A Lasting Smile
We understand that aesthetics are also important to our older adult patients and we would like to address certain cosmetic dental procedures that may benefit us as we age.
Throughout our lives, our teeth may begin to darken due to staining or may abrade due to para-functional habits. Teeth whitening and porcelain veneers are both options for older patients who desire to improve the look of their smiles!
In addition to brushing and flossing, a healthy diet and exercise are important for older adults in maintaining the healthiest mouth possible. Certain chronic diseases, such as heart disease, stroke, and diabetes are connected to oral health. Living a healthier lifestyle can lessen our risks for these diseases.
If you are looking for a highly-trained cosmetic dentist in Downingtown, Chester Springs, Main Line, Exton PA, or surrounding communities, contact Dental Distinction for a consultation near you with Jason Petkevis, DMD. Call 610.904.9274 or schedule an appointment online.