Dental Distinction in Chester Springs, PA is committed to offering the highest quality preventative, restorative, and cosmetic dental care available today to families and individuals of all ages. Whether you require advanced cosmetic or general dentistry services, you will feel right at home with Chester Springs Dentist Jason Petkevis, DMD.
With years of experience in everything from routine dental checkups and oral examinations to treating more complex dental problems, Dr. Petkevis can help you achieve and maintain optimal oral health. There is no better time to be proactive in caring for your smile than today.
To learn more, click on any of the following services for additional information.
- General Dentistry: Preventative oral care for good long-lasting oral health. Services may include teeth cleanings, oral health checkups, dental fillings procedures, tooth extractions, and painless root canal therapy. We also provide services for denture restorations and dental bridges.
- Cosmetic Dentistry: This includes dental services to improve the look of your smile. Enhance your teeth appearance with tooth whitening, ClearCorrect, porcelain veneers, and more. We also provide dental implants to replace front teeth or any major tooth damage.
- Restorative Dentistry: This aims to restore full function to your bite. We offer full-mouth rehabilitation services for the most severe dental problems. Other restorative services may include dental crowns, dentures and partial dentures, dental implants, and more.
- TMJ Therapy: For those suffering from regular morning headaches, constant jaw pain, or tooth grinding at night while you sleep. TMJ or TMD disorders can cause a variety of overall health issues and should be managed right away.
- Dental Implants: Single or multiple dental implants can be used to replace one or more missing teeth. This durable restorative option restores teeth at the root.
- Periodontics (Treatment of Gum Disease): Do your gums bleed after every brushing? Are they constantly inflamed, or red and painful after every brush? You may need to ask a dentist about periodontal therapy.
- Laser Dentistry: This technology allows us to provide faster, pain-free dental procedures. Restorations that would take days can be done in hours. Treatments that used to require invasive surgery can be done with minimally invasive laser treatments.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you accept dental insurance?
Yes! We accept most insurance plans. Although insurance plans differ between carriers, we will work with you to make sure you are maximizing your insurance benefits. Learn more about our dental insurance and financing options here.
Are cosmetic dental services covered by my insurance?
How often should I visit my dentist near me in Chester Springs, PA?
Each patient has unique needs and the frequency of their dental visits should be determined after a comprehensive evaluation.
Schedule an appointment today! Looking for a local family or cosmetic dentist office in Main Line, Exton, Downingtown, or any of the many communities near the Philadelphia area? We welcome new patients and offer convenient payment options, including financing for treatment plans or procedures not covered by dental insurance.