Cosmetic dentistry can be about more than enhancing the aesthetics of your smile. Cosmetic dental services in Main Line, PA often provide long-term benefits for your overall dental health. Cosmetic issues like crooked teeth not only affect your appearance, but can compromise the integrity of your teeth and be the cause of more complex problems down the road.
Main Line cosmetic dentist Dr. Jason Petkevis offers the experienced, comprehensive care you need to to achieve the smile you desire. We create smiles that also support your lasting dental health. Dr. Petkevis has extensive post graduate training and is a graduate of the Dawson Academy, a leading teaching institution for continuing education in dentistry that focuses on the treatment of occlusion for better results from all types of dentistry.
As a Dawson dentist, Dr. Petkevis has the knowledge and tools necessary to identify any underlying bite concerns that will ultimately compromise your dentistry if not addressed within your cosmetic treatment plan.
Smile Makeover in Main Line PA
Dr. Petkevis can help you to achieve the smile you have always desired. We offer a full range of cosmetic dental treatments including:
- Teeth whitening: If your teeth are yellow or discolored, we can fix them in as little as a single visit. Dr. Petkevis has been providing this popular cosmetic dental procedure without issues. This treatment is geared towards whitening all of your teeth. If you have only one or two discolored teeth, or have teeth with white spots, consider dental veneers.
- Porcelain veneers: This cosmetic dental treatment is much more economical for those with a single discolored tooth. Porcelain veneers can also reshape your teeth. For example, veneers can elongate your small teeth, they can cover white stains on teeth, and more.
- Dental crowns: You are in good hands with Dr. Petkevis provides dental crowns to protect teeth after a painless root canal. Dental crowns can also be used to fix cracked and broken teeth. They can also be used to restore function to broken molars.
- ClearCorrect: ClearCorrect is a clear aligner system. Our patients have had a lot of success straightening their teeth with ClearCorrect. Your dental team at Dental Distinction will be with you every step of the way to ensure your teeth stay straight for years to come.
- Tooth bonding: This is the most economical option to close the gap between front teeth, or any teeth for that matter. Although it is not as strong as porcelain veneers, and may require touchups in the future.
After a consultation, Dr. Petkevis will create a personalized treatment plan tailored to your dental health needs, cosmetic goals and budget. Whether you desire the quick, economical smile makeover that a teeth whitening can provide, or need to restore your dental health with a full mouth reconstruction, Dr. Petkevis can work with you to achieve your goals.
Schedule A Cosmetic Consultation
Ready to restore or enhance your natural smile with cosmetic dentistry for a renewed confidence in your appearance? Schedule an appointment with Dr. Petkevis at Dental Distinction. We welcome new patients from Exton, Main Line, Downingtown, Chester Springs and many local Northwest Philadelphia communities.
Contact our office at 610.400.1459 or use our convenient online request form and we will contact you shortly.