Chester Springs dentist Jason Petkevis, DMD understands the physical and emotional difficulty caused by missing teeth. Today’s dentures aren’t like those of the past. There are many exciting options for patients including implant dentures, which restore teeth to their natural look and function. Dental Distinction provides modern dentures that look and feel like natural teeth.
Dentures at Dental Distinctions in Chester Springs
- Full Dentures – Full dentures are used to replace all of the upper or lower teeth. Dentures can either be fixed or removable. Fixed dentures, also called implant dentures, are anchored by dental implants. As few as four dental implants may be needed to secure the denture in place, greatly increasing the success rate and satisfaction of the denture.
- Implant Dentures – Implant dentures are dentures that are secured permanently to your jaw using dental implants. Dr. Petkevis will coordinate the placement of as few as four dental implants (called all-on-four) to anchor the denture. The denture will help the dental implants to heal by acting as a splint. Implant dentures offer a number of benefits compared to removable dentures including:
- Better retention, no chance of slippage
- Improved health of bone and gums
- Ability to eat without restrictions
- No adhesives needed
- More natural look and feel
- Same-Day Dentures – Most patients who choose implant dentures will receive same day dentures, also called temporary dentures, immediate dentures, and dentures in-a-day. These dentures are not meant to be worn as a final solution, but as a temporary restoration while you wait for your final denture to be made.
- Partial Dentures – Where full dentures replace the entire lower or upper set of teeth, partial dentures are used to replace several missing teeth. Like full dentures, they can either be fixed or removable. Partial dentures are similar to a dental bridge. If the partial denture is fixed, it is either secured in place using dental crowns or dental implants.
How much do dentures cost?
The cost of dentures depends on your specific condition, the type of dentures you choose and the materials we use. Dr. Petkevis will review the denture cost along with any other details prior to treatment. If you have dental insurance, we will submit claims on your behalf. For treatment not covered by insurance, we offer several flexible payment options to make dentures affordable.
What is All-on-Four?
All-on-four is also known as implant-supported dentures. Depending on your specific condition, as few as four dental implants can be surgically placed in the jawbone to permanently anchor your new dentures. This creates a denture that does not need denture creams, special soaking solutions, or special daily maintenance.
Do you do denture repair?
Depending on the extent of the damage, we may be able to repair your dentures. In some cases, we may be able to complete denture repair in a single visit. Other times, we may recommend a denture replacement.
Schedule a Denture Consultation Today
Dr. Jason Petkevis at Dental Distinction has provided beautiful dentures to the greater Chester County area for years. If you are looking for solutions to replace lost teeth, or need to replace your old dentures, give us a call today.