Preventive care and general dentistry are the foundation of Dental Distinction in Chester Springs, PA. Restorative dentistry supports these efforts with more advanced treatments and Prosthodontics to restore complete mouth and jaw function. Prosthodontics is an area of dentistry that specializes in dental prosthetics. Dr. Petkevis has a special focus towards the treatment of complex dental problems including missing teeth, worn or broken teeth, TMJ Disorders, and restorative dental concerns.
- Dental Crowns: Protect your teeth after root canals, cover deep stains, or reshape your smile with tooth crowns. This versatile restoration can be completed in two visits.
- Dentures: Repair or replace your old dentures with digitally-crafted dentures that fit snuggly and comfortably on your gums. Support them with dental implants for a permanent fit.
- Dental Implants: If you’ve lost a tooth that is in the “smile zone” and feel self-conscious about the gap it left behind, consider getting a dental implant. They have a high success rate, and require less upkeep than bridges, or dentures.
- Dental Bridges: Replace missing teeth with a dental bridge.
- Porcelain Veneers: This restoration is a thin sheet of resin or composite material that is fixed to the front of a damaged tooth. It can cover deep stains, reshape your tooth, or fix cracks and chips in teeth.
- Full Mouth Rehabilitation: If you have a severe case of oral health neglect, or have undergone recent trauma to the mouth, this procedure is for you.
We know what a difference a smile can make. With practical, pain-free treatments, Dr. Petkevis can help you get the smile and confidence you deserve.
What is Restorative Dentistry?
Restorative dentistry is a facet of dentistry focused on restoring health, aesthetics and function to teeth that are broken, worn down or missing. Restorative dentistry may include the treatment of periodontal (gum) disease, tooth decay, and occlusal (bite) disorders such as TMJ dysfunction.
What to Expect From Dental Distinction
Dr. Petkevis is experienced in all areas of dentistry to offer patients convenient care in his Chester Springs dental office. Nearly all procedures including treatment for gum disease, root canals, and placement of dental implants are performed in our comfortable office. In cases where a specialist is needed, Dr. Petkevis can coordinate treatment plans and make referrals to qualified, reputable doctors and oral surgeons.
Our examination includes:
- Diagnostic x-rays
- Oral cancer screening
- Periodontal screening for gum disease
- Dental caries (cavities) screening
- Digital bite analysis and examination of temporomandibular joints (TMJ) and jaw position
- Digital imaging for analysis, diagnosis, and treatment planning
- 2-D and 3-D models for analysis and treatment planning
Payment & Dental Insurance Information
We strive to make your visit to the dentist as easy and stress-free as possible. That means flexible payment options and complimentary claims filing for dental insurance. Learn more about our payment and financing options here.
Trying to find a restorative dentist in Chester Springs?
Dr. Petkevis may be the right dentist to solve your complex dental problems. Find out what treatments are right for you, call Dental Distinction at 610–400–1459 or schedule an appointment online today.