Dental Distinction is a family and general dentist office in Chester Springs, PA. Led by Jason Petkevis, DMD, we offer a full range of general dentistry services including routine dental cleanings, preventive care, oral surgery and basic restorative procedures.
- Oral Health Visit: Routine dental visits are the foundation of excellent long-term oral health.
- Dental Fillings: Tooth cavities have no place in our Chester County, Pennsylvania dentist office. Fill your tooth cavities before they become larger and require root canal treatment.
- Tooth Extractions: Extracting decayed teeth and wisdom tooth removal are one of our more popular services.
- Dentures & Partials: The most common treatment for replacing teeth that have been removed. Dentures can replace a full row of missing teeth, and can be supported with dental implants.
- Dental Bridges: Fill in the spaces that lost teeth leave behind. Restore full function to your bite with removable bridges.
- Root Canals: Remove decayed and diseased parts of your tooth with this relatively pain-free procedure. Patients are saying that their tooth pain goes away almost immediately after this procedure.
While preventive care and general dentistry are the foundation of our dental office, Dr. Petkevis is an experienced dentist for the treatment of complex dental problems including missing teeth, worn or broken teeth, TMJ Disorders and cosmetic dental concerns.
What is Complete Dentistry?
Ideally, dentistry is preventive. As a general dentist, Dr. Petkevis urges patients to visit the dentist at least every six months for routine dental cleanings and oral health check ups. As many as 3 out of every 4 adults is affected by periodontal disease, better known as gum disease. Without professional intervention, gum disease can contribute to serious health conditions such as heart disease and diabetes. Having a routine dental care program allows the dentist prevent gum disease and treat it in the earliest stages to avoid long term problems.
Your First Visit At Dental Distinction
A visit to Dental Distinction for general dentistry services is unlike any other trip to the dentist. Dr. Petkevis welcomes patients of all ages, including children, to our family dentistry practice.
You can expect one-on-one time with your dentist and a comprehensive evaluation that includes a physical inspection of the mouth, teeth, gums, jaw joints and other support structures. Dr. Petkevis will take the time to discus your health history, cosmetic dental concerns and other dental problems.
Our examination includes:
- Diagnostic x-rays
- Oral cancer screening
- Periodontal screening (for gum disease)
- Dental caries (cavities) screening
- Digital bite analysis and examination of temporomandibular joints (TMJ) and jaw position
- Digital imaging for analysis, diagnosis, and treatment planning
- 2-D and 3-D models for analysis and treatment planning
Payment & Dental Insurance Information
We strive to make your visit to the dentist as easy and stress-free as possible. That means flexible payment options and complimentary claims filing for dental insurance.
Trying to find a dentist in Chester Springs?
Dental Distinction may be the perfect fit for your family’s needs. Whether you need a local dentist for general dentistry and routine care or a highly trained specialist to treat your complex dental problems, Dr. Petkevis can help.
Call us at 610–400–1459 or schedule your next appointment online.