Cosmetic dentistry can be about more than enhancing the aesthetics of your smile It often provides long-term benefits for your overall dental health. Crooked teeth and damaged teeth not only affect your appearance, but can compromise the integrity of your teeth. They can be the cause of more complex problems down the road.
Your cosmetic dentist in Downingtown, PA offers the experienced, comprehensive care you need to to achieve the smile you desire. A smile that also supports your lasting dental health. Dr. Petkevis has extensive post graduate training and is a graduate of the Dawson Academy, a leading teaching institution for continuing education in dentistry that focuses on the treatment of occlusion for better results from all types of dentistry. As a Dawson dentist, Dr. Petkevis has the knowledge and tools necessary to identify any underlying bite concerns that will ultimately compromise your dentistry if not addressed within your cosmetic treatment plan.
Makeover Your Smile in Downingtown
Dr. Petkevis can help you to achieve the smile you have always desired. We offer a full range of cosmetic dental treatments including:
- Teeth whitening: Dr. Petkevis offers professional teeth whitening services in Chester Springs. Far superior than whitening kits you find in stores, our procedure can leave you 8 shades brighter in just one visit.
- Porcelain veneers: Do you have teeth with discoloration, and gaps between them? We can fix that with dental veneers that give you natural-looking results.
- Dental crown: Cover white spots on teeth and tooth damage after a through cleaning. Crowns are also used after a root canal to protect your tooth from further infection.
- Tooth bonding: Close the gap between your front teeth in a single visit.
- Invisalign: Straighten your crooked teeth with the original clear aligner system. Invisalign is a popular treatment option for teens with crooked teeth.
Is cosmetic dentistry available for all ages?
Anyone can benefit from receiving cosmetic dental services. For example, a chipped tooth can be cosmetically fixed with tooth bonding. Another example is fixing teeth that have been stained for years with teeth whitening.
Do you accept patients from other nearby communities?
Yes! We welcome new patients from Exton, Main Line, Downingtown, Chester Springs and many local Northwest Philadelphia communities. We do not turn anyone away. If you are in need of a great dentistry that really listens to you, give us a call or drop in for a visit.
What is the cosmetic dentistry process?
After a consultation, Dr. Petkevis will create a personalized treatment plan tailored to your dental health needs, cosmetic goals, and budget. We will never recommend unneeded treatments and always try to work within your budget. We also offer financing options to help you get the treatments you deserve. Do you desire the quick economical smile makeover that a teeth whitening can provide? Do you need to restore your dental health with a full mouth reconstruction? Dr. Petkevis can work with you to achieve your dental goals.
Schedule An Appointment
Ready to restore or enhance your natural smile with cosmetic dentistry for a renewed confidence in your appearance? Schedule an appointment with Dr. Petkevis at Dental Distinction. Contact our office at 610.400.1459 or use our convenient online request form and we will contact you shortly.