Dental Distinction in Chester Springs, PA is committed to offering the highest quality preventative, restorative, and cosmetic dental care available today to families and individuals of all ages. Whether you require advanced cosmetic or general dentistry services, you will feel right at home with Chester Springs Dentist Jason Petkevis, DMD.
With years of experience in everything from routine dental checkups and oral examinations to treating more complex dental problems, Dr. Petkevis can help you achieve and maintain optimal oral health. There is no better time to be pro-active in caring for your smile than today.
To learn more, click on any of the following services for additional information.
- General Dentistry: Preventative oral care for good long-lasting oral health. Services may include teeth cleanings, oral health checkups, dental fillings procedures, tooth extractions, and painless root canal therapy. We also provide services for denture restorations, and dental bridges.
- Cosmetic Dentistry: This includes dental services to improve the look of your smile. Enhance your teeth appearance with tooth whitening, Invisalign, porcelain veneers and more. We also provide dental implants to replace front teeth, or any major tooth damage.
- Restorative Dentistry: This aims to restore full function to your bite. We offer full mouth rehabilitation services for the most severe dental problems. Other restorative services may include dental crowns, dentures and partial dentures, dental implants, and more.
- TMJ Therapy: For those suffering from regular morning headaches, constant jaw pain, or tooth grinding at night while you sleep. TMJ or TMD disorders can cause a variety of overall health issues, and should be managed right away.
- Pediatric Dentistry: As a family dentist office, we welcome patients as young as 3 years-old. We like to schedule family visits together, meaning your child will get a checkup the same day that you do. We value your time, and want you to have a swift visit so you can get back to your busy family life.
- Periodontics (Treatment of Gum Disease): Do your gums bleed after every brushing? Are they constantly inflamed, or red and painful after every brush? You may need to ask a dentist about periodontal therapy.
- Laser Dentistry: This technology allows us to provide faster, pain-free dental procedures. Restorations that would take days can be done in hours. Treatments that used to require invasive surgery can be done with minimally-invasive laser treatments.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you accept dental insurance?
Yes! We accept most insurance plans. Although insurance plans differ between carriers, we will work with you to make sure you are maximizing your insurance benefits. Learn more about our dental insurance and financing options here.
Are cosmetic dental services covered by my insurance?
No. Unfortunately most insurance companies do not see the restorative and functional value in cosmetic dentistry. Insurance carriers only cover treatments deemed necessary for your overall health. We do however provide affordable financing options that can help offset the cost of cosmetic treatments.
How often should I visit my dentist in Chester Springs, PA?
We recommend visiting our dentist at least twice a year. Visiting us every six months for routine preventive dental care can prevent advanced dental health issues from developing. Not to mention that it will brighten up our day seeing your beautiful smile! We look forward to providing you and your family with excellent professional dental care.
Schedule An Appointment
Looking for a local family or cosmetic dentist office in Main Line, Exton, Downingtown or any of the many communities in the Philadelphia area? We welcome new patients and offer convenient payment options, including financing for treatment plans or procedures not covered by dental insurance.