Dr. Jason Petkevis is a family dentist in Chester Springs, Pennsylvania. He is one of the leading dentists in the greater Philadelphia area for advanced restorative and cosmetic dentistry procedures. Dr. Petkevis has devoted extensive time and energy towards post-graduate training to be able to treat complex dental problems including missing teeth, worn/broken teeth, TMJ disorders and cosmetic dental concerns.
Education & Training
- Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD) – Tufts University School of Dental Medicine, Boston, Massachusetts
- Post-Graduate Training – The Dawson Academy, St. Petersburg, Florida
Awards & Affiliations
- Dental Society of Chester and Delaware Counties
- American Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
- International College of Oral Implantologists
Dr. Jason Petkevis is a life long resident of the Delaware Valley. He grew up in Hammonton, New Jersey and returned to the Chester Springs area after graduating earning his degree in Dental Medicine. Dr. Petkevis is an avid sports enthusiast, including weightlifting, skiing and hockey.